The health and safety of our patrons, artists, and community is our top priority.
Please wear a face mask
Wash your hands
Enhanced cleaning protocols in place
Stay home if you are sick
For concerts at Our Lady Queen of Angels, Newport Beach
For the health and safety of our artists and patrons, masks are strongly encouraged while indoors and required for entry if not fully vaccinated.
In accordance with recently updated guidance for smaller venues, proof of vaccination will not be required for admission, although full vaccination is strongly encouraged.
For concerts at Segerstrom Center for the Arts
• Until further notice, all guests, staff, and artists are required to provide proof of full vaccination before entry to indoor concert venues. Masks
are strongly encouraged while indoors and required for entry if not fully vaccinated. Adults 18 or older will also be asked to present photo ID.
• Those who are unvaccinated due to medical or religious reasons must provide proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test taken no more than 48 hours
prior to attending OR a negative antigen test taken no more than 24 hours prior.
• Full vaccination means the date of the concert must be at least 14 days after receiving the second dose of an FDA or WHO authorized double-dose
COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna), or at least 14 days after receiving the sole dose of an authorized single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson).
• Audience members may display proof of vaccine on a smartphone or by showing a physical copy of their vaccination card or official vaccination record.
California residents may request a digital vaccination record at myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov.
• Additionally, Segerstrom Center has employed the recommendations of infectious disease experts in both the public and private health sectors to ensure
a safe concert experience for you. For more information on their state-of-the-art air quality systems, enhanced cleaning procedures and more, please
visit their health and safety protocols here.
These precautions are the most effective tools we have available to ensure the safety and peace of mind of our entire Chorale family, both on stage and in the audience, as we return to live in-person performances. Pacific Chorale’s staff and singers are all fully vaccinated. Staff will be wearing face masks at all times.
We continue to monitor the guidelines and protocols set forth by local, state, and federal health authorities to ensure that our concerts remain in compliance with the best current practices. These safety protocols will be re-assessed on an ongoing basis and may be adjusted as public health circumstances evolve. Any changes to our concert protocols will be communicated via email in advance of the affected performance and posted on Pacific Chorale’s website.
We remain committed to flexibility and transparency in our ticket policies, including no-cost exchanges and refunds.
We can’t wait to welcome you back to in-person Pacific Chorale performances!
• Renée & Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall health and safety protocols.
• Our Lady Queen of Angels Catholic Church in Newport Beach, welcome home guidelines at the bottom of this page.